Saturday, March 1, 2008

Dirty Looks II

Whew this one was a bit more complicated then just the the facial expression. Trying to animate this was a bit tough. I had to redraw several of the frames over several times due to something wasn't matching up or just didn't feel right. When it was all done I went to up load it but lo and behold I keep getting an error message and realize that I was out of disk space and so I had to delete one of my earlier animation in order to upload this one. Although I wonder if I should have added more to the end in order for the hair to show the bounce better....well at least I finished this a couple hours earlier then I usually would compared to the previous ones. >_<

Note: Animation deleted off of the server to make room.

1 comment:

Sean Kenji Yamura said...

Man i seriously love the hair. It has nice perspective and bounce.