Saturday, February 23, 2008

Walking the walk II

OK it took a while to polish this off but I think I smooth it out a bit, not too sure. Anyways I'm not going to worry too much about the details and just put a little bit of hair on the guy. OH just to clarify I have no sense of style when it comes to hair on characters so this it the best I can think of...that and for some reason seeing a round head made me think of it. >_<

Well I have to delete the animation off of this one also to make room on the server for new ones. If you did not see it, you had you chance.

3 comments:

Ben said...

rock on, dude.

Brittany Itsuno said...

Haha, he really does have some nice bounce in his step. The choice of hair style is a nice touch too.

Anonymous said...

woot mohawk!! awesomeness >:D he looks like he belongs in mad max ^_^ you did a really good job! :)