Sunday, February 17, 2008

Walking the walk...

Ok so I got the walk going but heres the thing I'm still not sure what to make of the arms, so I did the best I could and the so the arm in the foreground looks stiff but the one in the back looks a bit more smoother. Also I'm this will be uploaded to the UH server and not blipTV. So hopefully it works.....oh also I looped the sequence just so people can watch it a bit longer. Note:I have to delete the animation due to low disk space on the uh server. 1 March 2008

2 comments:

Brittany Itsuno said...

Oh nice, I see you did a lot of inbetweens too.
:D

Ghost23 said...

Gabriel: thnx but this is something that is going on my demo reel later and I think the better I make it now the less I need to do sprucing it up.

Brittany: thnx, I realize the inbetweens was necessary after I did that walk on the first assignment. I thought that one was a bit stiff and abrupt.