Friday, October 31, 2008

11 sec final eh er seconds?

Nuts I couldn't make the deadline, I needed so much more. I tried throwing what I had into premiere but I still came out short and while I was editing the time ran out and I miss the dead line. I wasn't able to go to the lab and use the pencil test machine but I suspect there would be a bunch of others there trying to get it in. So I did the alternative since here at my lab there are digital cameras and a tripod. But after I shot all the frames, it seems I had to re size them in photoshop but lucky for me I discover that I can open the frames as a sequence and re-size the entire thing and exported as a quicktime. But when I put it in to premiere with the dialogue it seems the beginning was slightly off and the timing of somethings where off, but the ending was totally off and left huge gaps. I'll bring what i have on monday since for some reason the file is over 44mb and it won't fit on the UH server.

OH and I almost forgot to post the drawing:



OK I kept trying to see if I could bring the size down but in order to bring the file size down I had to sacrifice quality of the video.

No comments: