Sunday, October 12, 2008

11 sec

OK here what I got so far for the 11 sec thing, I also figured out why my files was coming out so big, it wasn't the compression but the export. Turns out the default setting was on 'millions of colors' and that makes the file big 'cuz it preserves space for color that's not there so I switch to the gray scale 256 but that only bought it down to 19mb so I had to export another time and set it at 16 and that really brought it down to little over 7 mb. I wonder if I should make it 8bit gray scale. Anyways the funny thing while I was working on this I was trying to figure out how to draw the hat at the angle being shown and it took me a few minutes before I realize I was wear a hat at the time and could have used that to reference it. Big Duh!!



Here's the posting for the drawings.


1 comment:

Billy Wan said...

Haha, nice. The first picture reminds me of Men in Black somehow. For mines, the girl is supposed to kill her parents. But including them in the frame would make it too cluttered she said so I removed them.