Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Torture

OK I just went through all 143 entries and that was not fun after a while. I couldn't save any of them since you have to have quicktime pro in order to save them. Out of all the entries the was only 2 the I kinda like and I only remember only one of them. It was the one with the woman pushing the fork deeper into the neck of the dead husband.

I also uploaded my story for the 11 sec and the scans for the cutout characters.





The scene goes with two college kids in there apartment and they are trying to get rid of this roach. The one sprays it and the roach flips over dead or so they think when the roach flips back and starts walking away, then the other smacks it with a rolled up newspaper but when he lifts the paper up the roach just shakes it off and keeps on walking.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA!!! the hand touch to the shoulder in the end is awesome ^^


-nicely done :)